Retail Management: A South African Perspective by Terblanche, N ed
Publisher: Oxford 2016
Retail Management second edition is a comprehensive introduction to traditional retail theory within the South African context.
- South African examples that help students to relate theory within a familiar context
- Case studies that illustrate how theory is applied in a real world context
- Discussion boxes that allow students the opportunity to self-assess their understanding of the content covered
- A new chapter on online retailing
- A focus on ethics in retail management
- South African examples and advertisements that will be familiar to students and prepare them for the retail industry
- Additional exercises on quantitative aspects of retailing.