Publisher: Oxford University Press 2015
Marketing (5th Edition) covers issues like pricing, product labelling and sponsorship and includes a wealth of examples to guide students through current topics such green marketing and marketing communication.
This new edition is written in a more accessible way to assist students to grasp new concepts.
- Case studies with questions from a real-world context that bring the theory to life.
- Examples and insights on current issues
- End-of-chapter questions to test the content covered in each chapter
- Website links where students can gather more information on a specific topic or example discussed
- Strategy features to indicate to students how certain company's make certain marketing decisions and what the consequences of those decisions are Broad coverage of topics.